Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Years Halloween Costume Contest Photos 2008

Thanks to everyone that braved the misty weather!
Lots of great costumes this year...Being the Geek that I am, I was very happy to see a bit of Sci Fi make its way into the contest this year. Three Cheers to R2-D2 and the Borg...(for those that don't know who they are...hint...my Mom and Sister....R2 is the dome looking kid, and the Borg is a human machine cyborg...resistance is futile)

Below is the link to the photo library and the second is a slideshow of the event. If anyone wants these pictures at hi-res let me know and I can send it.

I was glad to have two cameras taking photos today. One of them's pictures was completely blurry. So I apologize if I've missed anyone.

halloween costume contest 2008



No comments: