Monday, June 09, 2008

Impressing Dad with the Wall Street Journal

My father is a long time subscriber to the Wall Street Journal. Quite a few times, he'll take out his highlighter out and highlight worthy selections for me to read.

Well this past Thursday, I had a surprise for dad. The Wall Street Journal actually used us as a reference source for an article on the current growing trend of vegetable gardening. I think WSJ only keeps their stories available online for free for a week.

Here is the link
The Vegetable Patch

880 Radio also picked up the story, and I was a bit startled when a few friends called me up and said they heard us mentioned on the radio.

I was very impressed with how much research goes into an article. Even though we were only mentioned in a single line. It involved several phone conversations, and quite a few email.

No comments: